Air Operated Rocker Arm Spot Welder
MODELS AR1,2,3,& 4
Heavy Duty Air Operated Rocker Arm Spot Welders in KVA Sizes 10-15-20-30-50-75-100-150-200 Furnished For Operation On One of the Following Voltages 208, 230 or ,460, 575. (Other Voltages Available). These machines offer high efficiency welding for sheet metal and can be adjusted to access a variety of work piece shapes.
- Single Stage Foot Switch
- Double End Universal Horns
- Positive Position Tap Switch
- Lubricator, Regulator, Filter & Solenoid Air Valve
- Clamp Pad on Horn and Column on Size 1,2,&3
- Concealed Rocker Arm Pivot Bearings
- Removable Hood for easy access
- Swivel Lower Horn Holder column mounted and adjustable vertically
- Transformer-Heavy Duty, water-cooled vacuum impregnated coils . 220 Volts or 460 Volts, other Voltages available.
- Foot operatd welders use NEMA contractors as Standard.
- J.I.C. Type Air Cylinder
- Heavy Duty all welded Steel Bases, Fine Painted Finish.
- R.W.M.A. Taper Knock-out type Tip Holders
- Water-cooled Transformers, Upper Horn Holder, Tip Holders and Column (except foot operated).
- Two Stage Foot Switch
- Quick Lift Upper Arm Solenoid Operated
- Water Solenoid Valve
- Large Air Cylinder(Type 3 &4)
- Extended Lower Column (Extra Drop)
- Special Tip Holders
- Special Paint
- Low Pressure Tip Cleaning Device
- Horn Brace
- Mounting of Control on side of Welder
- Water Cooler with Copper Core
Click here to contact us for more info