Resistance Welding Controls
Standard Resistance Welder Company can supply a wide variety of resistance welding controls, from a simple 1A timer thru solid state combination controls. It is important to have the correct fit between the controls and the application.
- AC, DC
- Single phase
- Three phase
- Half wave frequency converters,
- Mid-frequency welding controls.
For more information about controls, or to place an order please call our Sales Department at 1-800-365-9943.
Standard Resistance Welder Company can supply all types of welding transformers in sizes ranging from 5 to 750 KVA single phase, and from 50 to 1000 KVA three phase. We also offer transformer rewinding services.
- Fixture Type Transformer for multi-spot welding fixtures
- Machine Type Transformers for press, seam, or rocker arm welding machines.
- Converter Power Supply for robotic applications
- Single Phase or Three Phase DC Power Supplies for resistance welding and heating
- Tap Switches to regulate output voltages for resistance welding transformers
- Grounding Reactors for protection of electrical shock, available in several sizes and voltage ranges
- Impedance Meters for balancing secondary weld currents in multi-spot welding machines.
- Transgun/Robot Type Transformers for robots or multi-spot fixtures. 20 to 100 KVA ratings
- Portable Gun Type Transformers for use with portable welding guns, or remote robot guns.
Cables & Shunts
LVDT Basics -- What is an LVDT? How does an LVDT work? (pdf)
Specifications and Dimensions (pdf)
Force Gauge Specifications and Dimensions (pdf)
Handheld Weld Checkers
High Precision "Miniature" Weld Monitors
Click here to contact us for more info