Accessories & Supplies
Standard Resistance Welder Company maintains one of the largest inventories of resistance welding electrodes, holders , and alloy bar stock in the south. We pride ourselves on being able to quickly ship what you need in many cases the same day we receive your order.
In addition to our large stock of standard electrodes, we can provide custom electrode products when required.
Electrodes are offered in an extensive range of copper alloys .
We can custom manufacture electrodes to your specifications, so call us with your exact requirements.
For more information about electrodes, or to place an order please call our Sales Department at 1-800-365-9943.
Offering a complete line of standard electrodes as well as special electrodes & tooling. We can supply you with everything you need for your welding operation including:
- Stud and Weld Nut Electrodes
- Automatic Nut Feeder System Electrodes
- Universal Cap Electrodes
- Smart Electrodes
- Electrode Caps & Shanks
- Resistance Welding Electrodes – block, offset, pointed, radius tip, spade tip, swivel tip
- Tips & Holders (-close-coupled, cylinder mounted, gun type, offset and standard non-ejector, paddle type, platen mount)
- Standard Adapters (cap & electrode, male & female offset, straight & multiple bend, hex & J shape.
- Force Gauges
- Caps, male & Female
- Grease Equalizers
- Weld Heads
- Seam Welding Wheels
- Laminated Shunts
- Machine Arms and Caps
- Stud & Weld Nut Electrodes
- Caps – Male & Female
- Adapters – Cap & Electrode, male & female offset, straight & multiple bend, hex & J shape
- Holders – close coupled, cylinder mounted, gun type offset and standard non ejector
- Machine Arms and Caps
- Water Tubes
- RWMA Class II Chrome Copper (Alloy 18200)
- RWMA Class II Zirconium Copper (Alloy 18150)
- RWMA Class III Beryllium Copper (Alloy 17510)
- RWMA Class III Beryllium Free Copper (Alloy 18000)
- RWMA Class 4 Beryllium Copper (Alloy 17200)
- RWMA Class 10 Copper Tungsten (1W3, 5W3)
- RWMA Class 11 Copper Tungsten (10W3)
- RWMA Class 12 Copper Tungsten (30W3)
- RWMA Class 13 Pure Tungsten
- RWMA Class 14 Molybdenum
- 101 Oxygen Free Copper
- 110 Electrolytic Copper
- Seam Welding Wheels in Class II Chromium and Zirconium & in Class III
- Mild Beryllium and Beryllium-Free
- Aluminum Bronze (Alloy 95400, 62300, 62400, & 63000)
- 660 Bearing Bronze
Click here to contact us for more info